Thursday, March 19, 2009

I want more content

Every time I watch video content on my computer it reminds me of how I wish my Vunow had more content. Today I was watching the NCAA tournament and kept thinking how nice it would have been to have these on my TV through my "Internet Video Box." I also keep getting upset that Verismo will not put out publicly any intent on what they intend to do with this box. I have had it for 2 months now and the content really hasn't gone anywhere. One big addition of Crackle.com. I at least want to know they are looking to do hulu and tv.com and whatever else they are working on. And as I have read in a few places I would like to know what the hold up is. Is it a technically issue? Is it a political issue? Are you even looking into it? I want to know what to expect. I would love to have whatever game I want on my TV from the NCAA tournament.

3 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog. Very Nice. But I am waiting to see if Verismo is going to add more content ie Hulu, tv.com etc. As you mentioned they are not updating their website for future additions, news, issues so right now I am holding off my purchase. Great job & keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your blog. I purchased a Vunow as a gift, and she uses it daily after a work. I'm thinking about a buying a second, but I'm with you in terms of the frustration with the lack of communication from Verismo.

    I have a bad feeling about this...so I'm holding off as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! First of all, thanks your blog. It is very little info out there about Vunow and your blog is very complete.

    I bought a Vunow player recently, but the truth is I'm really dissapointed :(
    The "HD" version doesn't even play hd media files or videos of high resolution.

    The other thing I wanted, but I couldn't make work is the BitTorrent feature. Do you know how to do it?

    Thanks a lot, and keep on going with this blog, thanks!

    ReplyDelete