Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Vunow Upgrade

Two days ago my Vunow Box updated itself. It took probably ten minutes. During these ten minutes I had high hopes. That something would be updated. I would finally get my hulu.com access. After it was all done I could see no changes. Hugely disappointing. This is the second update my box has received that I have noticed and both times after it was done I saw no differences. I would very much like it is Verismo Networks would put out what the updates are for the each upgrade somewhere on their website. I would very much like to know what is being made better and what else I could possibly be able to do with my box.
I did not notice, but a fellow Vunow owner in the AVS Forum site, noted that on the popular websites some of the web sites now have a date of March 10th for availability. Possibly this is just a setup for a big upgrade in features on March 10th. We shall see.

4 comments:

  1. "but a fellow Vunow owner in the AVS Forum site, noted that on the popular websites some of the web sites now have a date of March 10th for availability" -- hey hey, that's me!!

    glad to find your blog, maybe i'll just post here from now on as the avs forum hasn't been active enough for my tastes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't seem like enough people own these boxes. I feel like I can't find anywhere people are talking about them. I'd love to have some more comment and suggestions about the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i've done a little research into the latest content additions to the vunow movies section. take a look here: http://bitflung.blogspot.com/2009/03/new-content-in-vunow-movies-section.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Vunow box just did a upgrade again, and I thought wow maybe now I will get my hulu working. Or even able to watch firstonmars.com shows.. Like the last time my box updated in March 2009 nothing new was added to my box. No new channels why is it so difficult to get hulu or firstonmars.com or maybe the networks like usanetworks.com type shows on this box. It has great potential we just need to push vunow that we are doing our part in buying their box (pod) and they need to provide us with better content.

    ReplyDelete